Work-from-anywhere. When the OFFICE is a moving target.
Better your health and performance at your workstation, assess workers pre- and post- a new office design, or decide on the management of hybrid, agile, activity-based, and work-from-anywhere styles.
The ViOffice services:
- Workstation assessments and training for comfort, productivity, and health
- Workstation equipment specifications for procurement and design fit-out
- Work-from-anywhere: We ask, “Are workers working from home or living at work?”, and develop strategies to support the new work-from-anywhere arrangements
- Strategies to achieve accreditation – such as the Green Building Council ergonomics credit or the IWBI Well BuildingTM accreditation
- Control room ergonomics
- Training office workstation assessors
- Pre- and post-occupancy fit-out design reviews: what are the design objectives and have these been met per the realities of human work?
ViDesign uses sensory approaches to design for health and wellbeing at work. We consider the environment, the nature of the work, the job design, and health strategies to design for performance.
ViDesign helps you arrange the best set-up and surroundings and activities that will improve office workstation wellbeing.
ViDesign considers the nature of the hybrid office worker who may work-from-anywhere and strategies the best ways that work can occur for the person and their employer.
Empathy maps are used in human-centred design circles to consider the needs of people and target effective design strategy so that people thrive!
What is the look, feel, and function of the office environment? Does it imbue the brand and spirit of the company? Are people productive and happy (in the office or while they work-from-anywhere)?
- Job and task analysis for the office or industrial control room setting
- Office workstation pre- and post-occupancy assessment & training for equipment set-up and workforce needs
- 1:1 individual assessment and training for workstation set-up, health factors, and productivity
- Control room design review
- Assessment and advice to support accreditation for the Green Building Council of Australia’s ergonomics credit or the WELL Building IWBI™ accreditation
Designing good office work means that micro-workstation “fit” to users is comfortable, and macro-strategies enable productivity and health, like through hybrid work. Services can include:
- ViChairSelector: a web-based tool to determine custom selection criteria for testing office chairs. When managing a large fit-out, transparency and communication among work teams is essential. This decision-making tool supports the evaluation of office workstation chairs
- Pre-occupancy fit-out design advice of space and place to support the human element
- Post-occupancy training and for worker office and equipment use for productivity and health
- Agile and activity-based hybrid or work-from-anywhere design plans
- Control room design strategies
Realising good office work means better decisions are made, health is improved, and people feel well-connected.
- ViOffice Workstation Practitioner Foundation Level 1 Certification training
- ViOffice Workstation Practitioner Level 2 Certification training
- ViOffice Jessie Case Study: an interactive office case study experience
- Post-occupancy ongoing training and support for office workers
- ViLearn Lecture series: lunch time or brief training talks to office workers about office ergonomics, or speciality topics such as lighting, acoustics and work performance, sensory profiles and design for neurodiversity, fatigue management, or good nutrition. Also, sedentary behaviour and low-impact physical activity, upper quadrant (upper limb) self-management strategies (“Straighten up to Power Up”), relaxation training, mindfulness training, or similar
- Mind-body services: yoga, relaxation, meditation, flexibility, Pilates, mindfulness, general fitness, and on-site soft tissue management services
- Accreditation support per the International WELL Building InstituteTM or the Green Building Council of Australia